MÁLAGA/SEVILLA | ART & DESIGN
Golden Race is the global market leader for pre-recorded virtual sports betting. We are a small but growing team of motivated professionals from many backgrounds and disciplines, operating together in a positive and supportive environment to grow and excel as one of the most promising and rapidly expanding companies in the betting industry.
We are looking for experienced user interface artists with a genuine passion for their work and an appetite for polished, pixel-perfect graphics and crisp typography. We want you to create the GUI elements that will bring life and excitement to the sport events and games taking place in the background with the detail and quality expected from real TV broadcast shows.
- Deliver eye-catching, crisp and polished interfaces for sports and casino games.
- Nicely present large amounts of data in friendly and easy to read layouts for TV screens.
- Design and animate game elements and dynamic effects in Adobe Flash.
- Implement UI interaction design for Point of Sale terminals and management dashboards.
- Rapidly iterate and test ideas using wireframes and sketches to fully designed comps.
- Work closely with the Art Director to ensure visual quality and preserve brand identity.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a related field.
- Experience creating rich user interface elements for games and TV.
- Excellent graphic design skills and a solid understanding of color, composition and typography.
- Motion design experience as it relates to prototyping and game animations.
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams and successfully launch new products.
- Adobe Flash expertise (design and animation).
- Adobe Illustrator expertise.
- Adobe Photoshop or Fireworks expertise.
- Adobe After Effects / Cinema 4D expertise.
- Video editing and post-production skills.
- Motion graphics experience in both 2D and 3D.
- A mind for both artistic and technical workflow.
- Capable of independently creating 3D and 2D art from concept sketching to final renderings.
GoldenRace is a leading global brand in the ever growing gaming and virtual sports betting industry.
Our young, rapidly expanding company has branch offices and customers throughout the world. We are known for our innovative software solutions, comprehensive services, and the best customer support. We work hard to be leaders in our field, and know we can only achieve our goals through excellence in staffing and teamwork. We give back exactly what we expect: Trust, responsibility, and flexibility.
If you are interested please send us your CV and sample work material to email@example.com. All applications must be in English or Spanish.
Please send your resume