MÁLAGA/SEVILLA | GAME DEVELOPMENT
Golden Race is a global market leader for pre-recorded and virtual sports betting. We are a growing team of motivated professionals from many backgrounds and disciplines, operating together in a positive and supportive environment to grow and excel as one of the most promising and rapidly expanding companies in the betting industry.
We are looking for a JAVA programmer to assume the position of Backend Developer:
- Analyzing and developing reusable components and processes in different products and platforms.
- Collaborating with the core development team, for the integration of custom extensions for the products.
- Collaborating with the frontend team, for the development of betting products and the creation and optimization of Web services and communication protocols.
- Degree in Computer Engineering.
- 3 years’ experience working in backend development.
- Professional experience in: Java, MySQL, Maven, Spring, MyBatis.
- Version control (SVN, Git, Plastic).
- We are looking for: responsible person, entrepreneurial, proactive, dynamic, with communication and interpersonal skills.
- Test driven development.
- Integration with Web Socket and REST (Swagger).
- Continuous integration (Team City) and automation with Grunt – Gulp.
- Experience in gambling.
- Fluent english written and spoken.
Golden Race is a leading global brand in the ever growing gaming and virtual sports betting industry.
Our young, rapidly expanding company has branch offices and customers throughout the world. We are known for our innovative software solutions, comprehensive services, and the best customer support. We work hard to be leaders in our field, and know we can only achieve our goals through excellence in staffing and teamwork. We give back exactly what we expect: Trust, responsibility, and flexibility.
If you are interested please send us your CV and sample work material to email@example.com. All applications must be in English or Spanish.
Please send your resume