MÁLAGA | ART & DESIGN
Golden Race is the global market leader for pre-recorded virtual sports betting. We are a small but growing team of motivated professionals from many backgrounds and disciplines, operating together in a positive and supportive environment to grow and excel as one of the most promising and rapidly expanding companies in the betting industry.
We are looking for a creative and passionate Graphic Designer to join our art team and work closely our marketing department. You’ll be working with a wide variety of things including producing marketing material and designs for our betting solutions, games, websites, social media channels, merchandising, advertisement campaigns and new product launches.
You are responsible for ensuring that all material produced follow brand guidelines for Golden Race identity and products. We are looking for versatile artists prepared to tackle many different kinds of design tasks. If you are looking for an innovative and inspiring place to work and develop your creative talent, we would love to hear from you.
- Advanced skills with the Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Photo retouching and illustration skills.
- A well-developed sense of color and composition.
- A substantial interest in design and typography.
- Work closely with the Art Director to ensure visual quality and preserve brand identity.
- A portfolio showing your talent and flexibility.
- Used to working closely with multidisciplinary teams.
- Passion for videogames.
- Keeping up with the latest design trends.
- Web & Responsive design.
- Strong care about details.
Golden Race is a leader brand in the ever growing gaming and virtual sports betting industry.
Our young, rapidly expanding company has branch office and customers throughout the world. We are known for our innovative software solutions, comprehensive services, and the best support. We work hard to be leaders in our field, and know we can only achieve our goals through excellence in staff and teamwork. We give back exactly what we expect: Trust, responsibility, and flexibility.
If you are interested please send us your CV and portfolio to email@example.com. All applications must be in English or Spanish.
Please send your resume